Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSIM finally on the horizon

In the early hours of this morning my iPhone XS Max prompted me to ‘update carrier settings’. It is now on ‘O2 36.2’.At the same time, I noticed that when going to the Apple Watch app to ‘Set Up Mobile Data’ I was taken to an o2 branded screen that s...

joeobrien by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

If I upgraded yesterday but chosen the wrong phone, can change the order ?

Court by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 11 Pro - Delivery Date

I ordered my Iphone 11 Pro on Friday 13th September, can you tell me when I will acutally receive this? Would I the 20th September?

myersa485 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Series 5 band options

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to choose your band when pre-ordering the series 5 apple watch? Or is that only an option if ordering directly from Apple?

doris97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage number change

I've tried everything above but im still stuck with my 'new' o2 number in settings and not my ported number.O2 customer services dont get what im explaining to them and just keep telling my to keep restarting my iphone郎

Wezzerm77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I have an IPhone 7 Plus do I need a new sim if I was getting an IPhone 11

Redster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TETHERING MY IPHONE TO MY LAPTOP PROBLEMS

BAFFLED,According to both my Iphone 6s and my laptop i have been able to get them to recognise each other , however i am unable to use the data from my phone to connect to the internet via my laptop. i have the hotspot enabled on both devices and can...

Cygnet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11 unlock

Anyone know if you order an iPhone 11 on o2 does it come unlocked ?

Rosie230 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 locked sim - paid full contract and cancelled sim plan

I’ve relocated to Australia with my iPhone 7 which I own outright, initially bought from o2. I had cancelled my airtime plan with them effectively 5th September 2019 so am technically no longer a customer. When I called them last month to cancel this...

rachlo94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch not connecting to cellular

My watch was reset now it won’t let me sync up my data plan. Keep getting error code 30. Can someone help as I just keep getting told to reset and pair again.

Mary81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos