Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch not activating

So I swapped my sim over to esim and that’s working fine but the data plan will not activate on my watch.Tried resetting the watch and repairing.Spoken to Customer Service and time to wait 24 hours but when I leave the watch app and go back it asks t...

BuggsUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Airpods

Does O2 provide the same 1 year warranty that Apple provides?

iPadOS - Available today!

Wait, iPadOS? What's that?While built on the same foundation as iOS, iPad has become a truly distinct experience. With powerful apps designed for a large Multi‑Touch display. Multitasking made simple with intuitive gestures. And the ability to drag a...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 13 - Available today!

Hey all,While many Apple fans are looking forward to the iPhone 11 launch tomorrow, there's something big coming out later today - and that's iOS 13, the brand new update that will power Apple's new iPhone. If you're an iPad user, Apple now have a de...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken screen

I’ve broke the screen and the back can I get this repaired at 02

Resolved! how to unlock my Iphone 7 for other network

Hi,I would like to ask you how to unlock my Iphone 7 for other network.I have already upgraded for a new contract with a new phone and i want to use my old phone in a different mobile networkthanks

Resolved! Visual Voicemail not Working

I called customer services on Friday as I noticed on my new tarif my Visual Voicemail was not working, so the person on the phone very politely told me he had added the correct bolt on and all would be well. Today it still wasnt working and I spoke t...

Resolved! Apple Watch connection

Took delivery of an Apple Watch 5 today, but surprise surprise I get the dreaded error 30 when trying to activate mobile data. I upgraded my iPhone X to iOS 13 yesterday, bet this is the problem!

bluedub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos