Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlucky my phone

Hi I need unlucky my iPhone XR and iPhone 11 pro,

Mehtap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

Does anyone know if ever, when o2 open discounts will be able to be used?

Ksk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Imessage only finds my pre-ported number

Recently joined o2 from EE Ported my number over fine (it seemed) Set up Imessage fine, And changed number in Settings to the number I wanted. Receiving texts and calls to the correct number, However, yesterday my imessages started coming from the te...

Resolved! Voicemail not working

Hey my voicemail won’t work. It doesn’t even allow me to make a password to retrieve it. Why might this be

Community by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 stuck in re boot loop after upgrade

Hi, I've just upgraded my iPhone 6s to IOS 11 and it is now stuck in a reboot loop - black screen and apple logo. its been like it since 10 pm last night - Has anyone managed to overcome this?

Susanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! random loss%20of%20signal

Utter and complete loss of signal at random times and places - cured by restart - turn off phone and turn on again.This has never happened before to me.Has anyone else had this happen and does anyone know the cause?thanks Mark

mlscorer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Inherited' an iPhone without a sim from my son - but it's locked to O2

My son has just got himself the latest iPhone, keeping his original number, and has given me his old one. I think it's a model 8. But I've just tried to get it going and it's locked to O2. How can I get it to work with my EE sim? I have the EMEI numb...

jstyles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch.

Hi,I placed an order for an Apple Watch over a week ago, the very next day I cancelled my order as I accidentally ordered the 44mm when I wanted to go for the 40. Every day since then I’ve contacted O2 trying to get my order cancelled.. I’ve been tol...

Aats by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect iPhone 11 to Fitbit ionic

Just up graded to iPhone 11 can't connect to Fitbit ionic 2nd day of trying don't think I'm missing something or do Apple still have issues? Can someone HELP!!!!

Nev09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! US Apple Watch 5

Hi all,I’m thinking of buying a US version of the Apple Watch 5, and I’m wondering if I’ll be able to use the cellular version on O2 in the UK. I’ve checked the LTE bands that the US version supports, and they’re identical to the UK version, apart fr...