Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cellular Plan sign error code 88

Hi, I used to be an EE customer Sim only and a Cellular Plan for the Apple Watch. All working fine. I signed up for Sim only plan and I like to sign up for a Cellular plan for my Apple watch. It looks like that O2 has got an issue with selling plans ...

JanConijn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred phone

Anyone know if I can unbar a phone without phoning o2? Currently on nightshift!

Bev2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple E Sim IPad Wifi Extra on London Underground

Connected an o2 IPad 11 pro with an E Sim.When on London Underground I can no longer access the Wi-Fi Extra which is offered via Virgin Media.Using a standard sim the Wi-Fi Extra uses EAP authentication to verify that you are a Pay Monthly/Business C...

Simonb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 11 Pro max

What to do if your iPhone 11 Pro Max is getting hot while browsing (ie. safari, google & Facebook)?

MB85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Word for 1 year

I took a monthly contract , Ipad pro and was told I can get word for 1 year but don't know how this works

brasch1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone6S not sending texts or calls

Hi, my daughter's 6S is suddenly not sending texts or able to make calls - but it does work on whatsapp etc on mobile data. It's on auto top up on Pay as you go, she's only 11 and doesn't use it that much, but it needs to work. She can receive texts ...

Sarah6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 5 Cellular Issue

Hi Everyone, Here we go again. So i upgraded through 02 to the new iphone 11 pro max which i love and then went and got myself the series 5 also. I then set up the esim no issues and it said in the apple watch app that i had a cellular plan activated...

RL1502 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Apple Watch Delivery

I ordered an Apple Watch 3 weeks ago still not delivered DHL said they never received the parcel to be delivered . I’m still waiting from O2 to sort this out absolute joke . Has anyone else had a delivery issue like this before . They says they can’t...

Pollyh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone X Like New

Hello, I bought two iPhone X Like New phones and: - one arrived just like a new phone and came with Apple 1 year warranty (start date was the date I received the phone)- second arrived with expired Apple warranty Now the question is, when O2 state 12...

Jaco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlucky my phone

Hi I need unlucky my iPhone XR and iPhone 11 pro,

Mehtap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos