Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfering photos from Samsung to iPhone,

I've worked out how to use iCloud but when I tried to upload each individual photo album from my Samsung to iCloud it kept crashing after a few hundred photos so I gave up, I have 50gb iCloud storage but using my Samsung to upload them to iCloud it k...

Libs by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

AirPods

I brought my Airpods with 02 just over 1 years ago as it came with a deal. The airpods were brought out right and no contract involed. Since then my airpods have became degraded and one of the airpods no longer works. Do 02 fix airpods, if so how muc...

Craig2295 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock iphone

How to use code to unlock iPhone

Raks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smashed Screen!!

Does anyone know how much it is for a smashed phone screen and smashed back on the iPhone 8 Plus if I was to visit a 02 store? The front as a crack from the right hand side down to the left hand side of the button and then a little scratch from the t...

Shannon00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an O2 Iphone 6 mobile

I have an old Iphone 6 which was provided by work.The phone has recently been updated and weve been allowed to keep the old phones.The phones are not on contract but appear to have been locked to o2.Is there a way to get it unlocked so that my daught...

Griffter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking

I ordered a pair of air pods off O2 how ever they are not my phone provider, the problem is that I would like to track my order using the Royal Mail tracking code but this was not sent over in the confirmation email

Nimble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSim

I'm on a Samsung Note and brought an iPhone during my current contract and want an esim,how do I change this over on my current contract?

RF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Ou email not working on my iPhone 6+ iOS 12.4.3

eric37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number over to O2

HiMy phone number is due to port over to O2 today This morning I have seen it has left my old iphone 6S as I see 'No Service' However on my new iPhone 11 Im still seeing the temproray O2 number I was issued with so my number hasnt yet ported over. Ju...

jools619 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos