Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I PHONE XS MAX FROZEN SCREEN.

HEY Any advice appreciated On unlocking my phone this morning the home screen is frozen to an open email and i cannot close it down. The lock screen is active and i can unlock the phone, the time in the corner changes and the battery symbol charges w...

MC28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Queries

Hi there,I am trying to buy Apple Watch 3 with gps and cellular paying upfront £357.39 and monthly airtime £5. Is the sim only for watch or for phone as well?

Yhl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

If I get a pay monthly Apple Watch with 4G from EE will I be able to use it with my phone that is linked with O2? Or will the watch be linked to an EE number when I don’t have my phone with me?

Apple Watch confirmed but no delivery

hi I’m just wondering if anyone can help, I ordered an Apple Watch on the 27th of March had confirmation but no delivery or contact at all it seems to be taking for ever but have no idea why?? As it’s in stock and no restrictions on delivery due to t...

Unlock

Hi,I hope you can help. I have an old phone that I bought with o2. I would like to give this to my grandad to be able to FaceTime in this difficult time however it is locked to o2 which I no longer have a sim for. How could I go about getting it unlo...

phone

It’s thursday and phone still isn’t here, i’ve been checking if my phone is actually in stock and it has been in stock. still no where to be found

Airpods

Ordered AirPods and it took the money from my account via Apple Pay however then went on to say that something went wrong and money is still out of my account?

Orla1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUC

I HAVE ASKED FOR A NUC CODE FOR MY OLD IPHONE X I HAVENT RECIEVED AN EMAIL WITH THE CODE YET HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE ???

Covid-19

So I have recently ordered an IPad and i just wanted to know since stores are remaining closed is devices still being delivered regardless of the Coronavirus ?

Zoltan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos