Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Had anyone ordered anything lately? I’ve ordered an Apple Watch on Saturday and have not heard anything about it being delivered. I have to go back to work at the end of this week and will be away for 2 weeks, I really need this watch! What’s the del...

BenDal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone8+ ios13.4

Where can I get a user guide, think it’s poor that there isn’t even a basic one in the box.suggestion welcome. Peter.

Peter4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock Iphone

Hi, I am looking to check whether my Apple Iphone 8Plus is unlocked from 02 (out of contract, intitially purchased in March 2018). I have completed the online unlocking form however keeps coming up with an information issue despite it all being corre...

EdS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch connection

Hi.I have recently ordered the Apple Watch series 5 which arrived today. I got a message confirming that the airtime plan had been connected to my device on Saturday My 02 App says I have another device Sync-1 but when I click it says “it looks like ...

Telle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 not ringing for callers

Bit of a strange one.. that I've had for a few weeks. Basically when someone rings me I hear it ringing through perfectly.However from their end callers are telling me that it rings once and then goes silent. So they are tempted to end the call. I've...

Punio75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam calls

I have had 40 calls this morning and yesterday from a foreign number could you please tell me how to block these numbers? I’m worried my phone is going to get hacked!

Resolved! SPAM CALLS

Hi, I have started to get repetitive spam call on my iPhone XR using my O2 account. The calls appear to be from various countries but never UK. Examples are Georgia, Burkina Faso. They are happening every day. How can I block then? Ivan

Ivan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with an unwanted phone

I bought an iPhone for my father who is 90 and deaf. I mistakenly purchased the wrong phone. I can’t get through to anyone at carphone warehouse. Spoke to someone last week who said he had to be there as he was the account holder. Travelled 40 miles ...

Kjw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Q

Hi, I am looking into buying an Apple Watch and wanted to know how you find out if your phone tarif covers GPS & Cellular as I am more inclined to buy the one where you do not need your phone with you. Can anyone advise? Also, can anyone tell me if t...

RosieMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos