Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking iphone

I no longer have a 02 account but my iphone is locked to 02. I’m trying to unlock the phone for use by my neighbour who wishes to use it to stay in contact with her grandchildren. I don’t have any of the security answers from my old account so I can’...

mohammed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make calls

I am unable to make outgoing calls. When I ring any number it's silent then goes onto the timer as if I'm on the call. I rang my boyfriend's number and it rang through, he picked up but I couldn't hear anything. Unable to find any online chat service...

deposit

Hello! I paid a £300 deposit for my phone and was told if i called up (which i obviously can’t) i could receive the deposit back into my bank account (which i need, as a student, to receive back ASAP) and if i didn’t call up before my third bill was ...

Replacement handset...

My 2 month old iphone went kaput this weekend. No function at all. O2 has sent me a replacement handset but it's a different colour (didn't say they were out of stock of mine during the call). I'm not happy with is as I'm stuck with it for 30 months ...

No caller ID

How do I block a no caller ID person they are calling me non stop and it says I can't block them as they are using no caller ID

Natasha3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 Availability

Hi all,I ordered an iPhone 11 128gb in black last week and was emailed shortly after notifying me that it was out of stock. Do you know when it will be back in stock? I’ve had a look but can’t see anything about it. I also appreciate that things may ...

Sean8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dropped my iphone xs max in the bath

Hi,I dropped my iphone Xs Max in the bath, now there seems to have no power, doesnt seem to want to charge when plugged in , also dosnt want to turn on.I thought the Xs Max was water restaint that was the only reason i got it.I need help !!Many thank...

Calls from EE

I am unable to receive calls from EE. I have tested the issue with 7 contacts on the EE network and each caller has been met with a disconnected dial tone and notification that the number is "currently unavailable". As a key worker in the emergency s...

DBAD13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple watch mobile data

I got a new Apple watch cellular for Christmas but there is a problem setting up mobile data. I get as far as logging into O2 and the choose your Airtime Plan screen but nothing comes up. O2 says that it's a known problem. Anyone know having same iss...

jaspar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos