Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

bad call connection on my Iphone 6

I cannot make a proper call or recieve calls anywhere, as reception on my Iphone 6 is very bad. It has been this way for a couple of months. My husband has no problems with his android phone in the house. There's no service problems in our area. Can ...

Firoozeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device only deal

HieI am an O2 customer on a Sim only deal and I would like to add the iPhone 11 pro max to that. Is this possible? I just need a cellphone to add to my Sim deal

Mike123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I ordered a GPS & Cellular Apple Watch online and connected it to my phone account but it has come and it is saying mobile data is not available. I have tried updating my phone and then re-pairing the watch to the phone but it doesn’t work. It says ‘...

Emf789 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buy phone outright and use a sim only deal

I'm thinking to buy the iPhone 11 for the full price and just go on a sim only deal can this be done if I buy the phone from Apple and then join the O2 network afterwards/ will I need to buy the phone from O2 to do this

Andrea66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Season 5

I have just received my new apple watch season 5 as my season 4 broke and was unrepairable according to my insurance. I am trying to transfer the data plan to my new watch but keep getting an error saying "something went wrong ..... call o2 on 202 an...

Resolved! 1question

How long does it take for a phone that says it's out of stock to get delivered?

Messaging and activation on iPhone 11

So, I have just joined O2 today, having switched over from three.. I received my sim the other day but with the bank holiday weekend I requested the number port to happen today, seems it’s switched over, but I can’t receive any texts, and my number i...

Resolved! Linking an iPad

Hi. I have an O2 account for two iPhones, for me and my wife. Can I link a third device, an iPad Gen 7, to the same account, and get a nano-SIM for this which shares the data allowance? Or do I have to take out a separate account?

Prolonged Delivery Time - iPad

Hi Everyone, I ordered the lastest 2020 iPad from O2 on Saturday Morning (28.03.2020) and paid for the premium delivery (£8.99). I appreciated in light of what is going on in the world there may be some delay in getting the device however I'm now not...

Matthew99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hot spotting

Hey, I'm a pay monthly customer with an iPhone 7 and I can't hot spot to either my work or home PC. I used to be able to do this, but haven't needed to for about a year. I've tried several online trouble shooting guides and have done things like: con...

TS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos