Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

restock for iphone

does anyone know when there will be a restock of Iphones as can't find any Iphone 8 plus available same with like xs and like new phones

Drew1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless charger

How do I claim my wireless charge , that I should have got as it said to buy a genuine phone case which I did but the charger didn’t come with my phone today

iPhone 6

My phone won't hold charge

Robsar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble with unlocking iphone

My 2 year contract has come to an end and I bought a new sim on another network, however my phone rejects it saying the phone is locked. What I have tried so far: Filling in the form online Been told I inputted the wrong data 3 times and then got loc...

BTRT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G & WIFI Calling - iphone 6S iOS 12.x

SIM has been active only 24 hours, in case that matters... Moved from EE to O2 on pay monthly SIM only. Pleased it activated automatically with Visual Voicemail already switched on however I don't seem to be able to switch mobile data 4G from 'data' ...

gjlane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

E sim

Hi - Anybody know how you transfer e sim to a new iPhone?

Bim58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

bad call connection on my Iphone 6

I cannot make a proper call or recieve calls anywhere, as reception on my Iphone 6 is very bad. It has been this way for a couple of months. My husband has no problems with his android phone in the house. There's no service problems in our area. Can ...

Firoozeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device only deal

HieI am an O2 customer on a Sim only deal and I would like to add the iPhone 11 pro max to that. Is this possible? I just need a cellphone to add to my Sim deal

Mike123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I ordered a GPS & Cellular Apple Watch online and connected it to my phone account but it has come and it is saying mobile data is not available. I have tried updating my phone and then re-pairing the watch to the phone but it doesn’t work. It says ‘...

Emf789 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos