Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to%20connect%20Apple%20Watch%205%20to%20da

Has anyone else had trouble connecting their Apple Watch series 5 to mobile data? I’ve followed the steps online on how to connect it by going to My Watch > Mobile Data > Set Up Mobile Data and it brings to me a separate screen where it loads and I’m...

Apple Watch mobile date not working

Hi, ive just recently purchased an Apple Watch from o2 and whilst it's set up fine I cannot seem to set up my mobile data evertytime I click the set up mobile data tab it sends me to o2 page and says Apple Watch on 02 is only available to personal pa...

Nadine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not delivered? and no email saying order on the way

HI I ordered an IPhone XR like new blue 256gb last Wednesday night as a back up phone, which i paid an up front charge for, received an order number and a new phone number-great. To date the phone has not been delivered, and i have not received any e...

Debs14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken screen and back

Hi 02 I have cracked my iPhone and I want to send it off for repair where do I go for this ???

Nchaundy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer data to new iPhone XR from iPhone 6 plus

Hi, I have just been sent my new iPhone XR and have inserted my SIM from my iPhone 6 Plus. None of the contacts, photos, notes or apps (nothing basically) has transferred to the new phone. I was asked to put the phones close so that a data transfer c...

TML by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11

My brand new iPhone 11’s screen is locked I can’t open it and I can’t switch it off. I haven’t managed to obtain an answer as to how to fix the issue.

Leise by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

My Apple Watch is not receiving calls. The reason I took it out monthly was that I could be away from my phone and still receive calls via my watch. Also if I am in the house and my watch is in a different room I still cannot receive calls via watch....

Terms01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus

Hello, I have an iPhone 7 Plus which was my previous contract phone with 02. I have since upgraded but have kept the iPhone 7 Plus. I would like to give it to my son who has broken his phone but he’s with EE, how can I unblock my old iPhone 7 Plus to...

026 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t unlock phone - What am I doing wrong?

I've been wanting to unlock my iPhone 5s that used to be Pay Monthly (and has been paid off) but after using my PAC code it is now PAYG. I foolishly didn't unlock it before using my PAC code. - I've "made a few calls" using the PAYG sim and it's reco...

Resolved! Orders

So on Friday I ordered a phone online and was told to phone 202 and confirm my order but I’ve been trying since Friday, wondering if there’s any other ways I can get in contact with o2 to confirm my order?

Kerry3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos