Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

business privilege

hello, about my business account what privilege you can offer?

Andrian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Pro 12.9 ordered but Out Of Stock

Hi,I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 on Sunday, but got an email saying it was out of stock a day later.I know everything’s a bit uncertain due to COVID-19, but can anyone give me a rough estimate on when I can expect it to arrive?Thanks!

Resolved! Number transfer hasn't fully worked!

I recently started a Pay Monthly with o2. As I wanted to keep my old number I got a PAC code from giffgaff (who was my PAYG provider) and I received a text and conformation of the numbers switching over, o2 told me to keep my phones off on the day th...

KMH11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I am unable to use mobile data on my iphone xr. I have 90gb avail but it just doesnt work

Maria20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

When are the new IPhone se 2020 being delivered.

I ordered and paid for the new Iphine SE 2020 on Tuesday and thought next day delivery.?i have had no message saying dispatched yet?when are they being delivered?

Simmo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 blocked my phone by accident.

02 blocked my phone after they said it had been reported as stolen, it had not and came as a shock to me when I rang them to find out why it was not working. They promised to unblock it, this was 2 day's ago, still my phone is not working. As a disab...

LadyM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QR code

How do I scan QR codes from on iPhone 4.

mica by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim, caller unknown

I have a new sim (same number). Now activated and all seems good except that all calls I receive are 'caller unknown' even when numbers are in my contacts. What do I need to change? Thanks

Dave12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing apple watch

I ordered an apple watch nearly 2 weeks ago, I have the confirmation email of the order. It was due for delivery last Friday but it hasn't arrived. I know deliveries may be slow atm but I'm concerned I haven't had any updates and it doesn't show in m...