Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order confirmation

I ordered a pair of AirPods earlier today, but I haven’t received a confirmation email. The money has been taken out of my account.How do I know that my order has gone through?

Lucia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing order

I put in an order for an upgrade mid last week. This morning, I received a text saying my new device was out for delivery this morning between the hours of 8am and 14:00pm. However, this delivery did not turn up. I have no further text or emails to s...

Can I trade my Apple Watch Series 5 40mm for the larger version?

I ordered the Apple Watch Series 5 40mm yesterday and arrived today, everything perfect except it’s too small on my wrist. I couldn’t pop into a store to try it on with this whole situation so I decided to go for the smaller version however it looks ...

Josef2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reactivation

I have an apple watch that got disconnected and i was wondering if you can help me find a number for me to re connect it with. I am struggling to find a number and the customer service number i have keeps cutting off

leanne4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch voicemail off!

I’m working from home for a bank call centre and I need to have my voicemail switched off! I’ve tried ringing but it just hangs up cause it’s not an emergency! I’ve tried twitter where I was giving a number to call 1706 but it says it cannot be switc...

Jacey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi calling and visual voice mail

Just moved to O2 with a sim only plan, number port worked well. Trying to enable Wi-fi calling and visual voice mail but unable to find the options on my account. All the guides point to Devices in my MyO2. But all this gives is an overview. Not the ...

Davidj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11- Delayed Delivery

Hi, I’ve recently upgraded to an iPhone 11 & it was due to be delivered the next day & it is now Thursday & I have yet to receive any updates or confirmation on when I can expect my delivery from DPD. Any help would be appreciated.

business privilege

hello, about my business account what privilege you can offer?

Andrian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Pro 12.9 ordered but Out Of Stock

Hi,I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 on Sunday, but got an email saying it was out of stock a day later.I know everything’s a bit uncertain due to COVID-19, but can anyone give me a rough estimate on when I can expect it to arrive?Thanks!

Resolved! Number transfer hasn't fully worked!

I recently started a Pay Monthly with o2. As I wanted to keep my old number I got a PAC code from giffgaff (who was my PAYG provider) and I received a text and conformation of the numbers switching over, o2 told me to keep my phones off on the day th...

KMH11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos