Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Apple Watch data plan

I have just gotten a new Apple Watch (series 5) and when I try to add on the mobile data plan, I get the following message -“Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference c...

New iPad

Hi there, I've just got a new iPad Air 2019 on contract and I've only just managed to go the new number on the bit for contactable devices. The number is still not coming up as a choice for messages and FaceTime, I would be great if someone could hel...

Jess2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad order delayed due to stock

Hi, I ordered an iPad contract last week. It was due on Monday but the stock was out. I've looked back on the website and it's back in stock. Will they get that order out to me in a few days or do I have to contact them

ScottK94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bought Apple iPad

Hello, On 15th of May I bought Apple iPad Pro 2020 - my question is how long I need to wait for it to be delivered to my house address and why my o2 account is not updated?

Irena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken screen

Is anyone having problems speaking to someone to arrange their phone to be fixed, I’ve accidentally dropped mine and the screen is broken and want to claim my insurance

Fiona04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

simcard transfer

can i transfer my current I Phone SE to an upgrade Apple SE 20/20

Resolved! Apple Watch with Sim Only Plan

Hi, Actually had to create an 02 account through my work phone to even get my question answered. O2 are not wanting to talk to new customers at the moment, been completly frozen out which is terrible customer service. Anyway... I am looking at transf...

Data plan Apple watch

Consistently get the error code 10 message when trying to set up data plan to watch. I've asked twitter, Facebook and Instagram 02 for a week now and they keep sending links to same endstate. Number is busy constantly. I've done all the usually unpai...

MrLav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot receive or send text

after I changed the number, my iphone cannot receive or send messages. It is too terrible, my life cannot move as usual.

Peifan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos