Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Midnight data use

I've just received my monthly bill & for once I decided to look at & have noticed evey day ( or night if you prefer) at 00.00.00 hours I use about 2kb of data, what cause that, I am usually fast asleep then. Could be one of the apps? But then why doe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone issues after porting number

I have just ported my o2 business number across to a new sim only monthly account. Normal text messages being received to old number but imessage and facetime linked to temp number on my iphone. I have tried toggled the switch to turn off both but wh...

CaroA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone xr wifi button not working

Hi, in the last 3-4 days the iPhone XR we use has been having issues with connecting to wifi - button is greyed out; constant resetting etc not helping. Have latest iOS updated. Any idea, please? It's eating up my data. Thank you!!

Hi10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subscriptions

How do I cancel my Disney plus and Spotify subscriptions

Jemma99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocked phone

I have got a pay monthly sim from sky to use in my old contract phone from 02 which isn’t working in it but it has the other networks on in the settings so does this mean it is unlocked?

Lauren7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch "Set up mobile data" problem

Hi I'm trying to add my existing Apple Watch (Celluar) to my contract O2 ... when i press "Set up mobile data" on the watch app on my iPhone, it goes to a webpage that says "Please wait whilst the page is loading". Followed by a popup "Connection fai...

ukmatt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

swapping phones with the same SIM and no connection

Hi I am swapping up my phone I am moving to a unlocked iphone 6s. But after the swap i Can not get any signal on the new phone. O2 are showing as the providor, but no connection.Any help will be apreciated Thanks Lee

LeeDavid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

text failed%20delivery

Hi, Why can't I send messages to a short 5 digit number. It returns a 'failed delivery'. I have an iphone X. Many thanks. Sam.

Sam52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do I exchange my new ipad

I have taken out a new pay monthly contract for an ipad, but don't like the colour and would like to exchange. Need some help please

Will5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos