Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

My data doesn’t work even with full allowance.

Lauraa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone SE 2

So I was on my phone I checked my emails and then went onto TikTok to watch a video it cut out and went to a blank screen with a white circle timer then when I held down the on button and round button at the bottom of the screen for 30 seconds it fla...

Phillipa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does Face time on my ipad ring when my iphone se 2020 rings?

I have just received and activated my new iphone se 2020. Every time I receive a call on the mobile then Face time on my ipad also rings. How can I stop this happening and only make each device ring when required? Thanks.

Martinhb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged phone

I received my new phone on 11th July and it appears to be cracked on the screen as it arrived like this what do I do about getting it fixed/replaced?

Kieron97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from SE to XR

Hi, I'm thinking of upgrading from the iPhone SE to the iPhone XR. Can I just transfer the SE sim to the XR and retain my number, apps email settings etc.

MickB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone locked

Hi my son has forgot his password to his phone and locked himself out, it's asking to connect to iTunes but nothing connecting

Kayleighm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difficulty making and receiving calls in Australia

I have been in Australia 6 months and due to Covid I cannot currently get home. My tariff includes roaming in Australia and I have been making and receiving calls without problem until the last couple of days. Now I cannot make calls - it just says c...

MarkB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

calls forwarded from landline only ringing once

Hi, I have an issue where I have landline calls forwarded to my mobile (iphone XR). When a call comes through, it rings once and then either ends or goes to voicemail. I have checked the setting and increased ring times etc but cannot figure out how ...

Conor_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 wont let me unlock my iPhone?

I’ve tried 3 times now keeps saying failed security. Only just brought phone put in 02 sim so I can unlock it but still saying it please help do I need to top it up? Really don’t want to waste £10 as I need to be on 3 network. Thanks

Emma991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No voicemail notifications when mobile data is off

I am ready for the hills!! I am not receiving any voicemail notifications at all when my mobile data is turned off! As soon as I switch the 4g on the voicemail notifications come through, however I’m only on 500 mb per month so not ideal ?? Now I hav...

Fofer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos