Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 5 no data connection

Just received Apple Watch 5 and the data connection just tells me I can’t connect as it’s only available to pay monthly customers which I am. I’ve seen this comment several times here but no definitive ways of knowing how to get the data connection s...

Juppsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

My iPhone max camera stoped working

My iPhone camera stopped working I have reset to factory setting I have checked all settings noting is changing also the flash light is not coming on it did not fall it’s in excellent condition

Princess by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering airpods through myo2 app

Hello, I ordered 2019 Airpods Friday 31st Augsut through my account on o2 app, I believe the order went through. I have a paypal confirmation email under 'Telefonica UK Limited' for £124.99 however havent recieved a confirmation email off O2 and the ...

apple watch cellular

applwatch app will not let me connect to watch

cb60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! watch series 3 gps

HiI have an apple watch series 3 gps from another company and want to buy an iphone with O2 and do a data sim for my watch. Please can you tell me if this is possible.Thanks for your helpJay

jayhow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g abroad

My 4g is not working in Tenerife

Slow download over WiFi

I recently got an iPhone SE. Since I got it, it has taken a good 3-4 minutes for my apps to refresh, my emails to sync, web pages to load etc. It’s like using a really old laptop. There are no network issues according to the tool and my WiFi is worki...

kMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch allergy’s

I am wanting to get an Apple Watch but I have issues with zink in cheap materials.Is there a watch that is available for people with allergies ?My issue would be the contact points on the wrist for the watch to functionsTia

gbjudge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone change

I want to get an iphone 11 max by exchanging my huawei y7 prime 2019 and adding extra money ontop of thisI want to know how i do this if it is possible

Nigel401 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos