Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Camera problems

My front facing camera has just stoped working and I can’t use my Face ID.Whenever I use my camera it’s blurring.

Freddie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! the "silent mode" button does not work

Hello. I bought an iphone 11 at o2 in a subscription and after 2 weeks the "silent mode" button does not work. Can You help me ?

Leszczak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade device

Hi,I hope you are wellI would like to know if i can upgrade the device only, because i have a monthly pay tariff and i wanted to upgrade only the device but i’m having a look and they are offering you the device with the tariff.I hope someone can hel...

Jordi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone/sim wont get signal

I upgraded to iphone SE2020 from iphone 5s -new sim, keepinig number. I inserted new sim in the SE 5 days ago, but still no signal. I switch it on and off a few times a day. Old phone/sim still has the signal. Any thoughts?JT

jaykay63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi All.If I was to buy a pay monthly Apple Watch on here would it automatically link with my mobile number or could I set it up to a different number? I’m planning on giving it to my daughter for her birthday so want it to link it to her iPhone. Than...

CharleneR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone number associated with iMessage on iPhone

I have just got a new iPhone 11 on a contract with O2. When the phone arrived, I set it up using a temporary phone number (ending -410) and – unintentionally – managed to add this temporary phone number to iMessages for 'Send & Receive'. Yesterday, O...

calski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought an Iphone 11 Pro

Hello. I Bought an iphone 11 pro 64gb on 13 tAugust, and said it will deliver to me today between 8am and 10 pm and still didn't come or didn't get any message from where i can track my parcel. They took me already the deposit for it £30. What do i h...

Mihnea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone4 unlocking

Have been given an old iphone4 which is on vodafone network which I would like to use with my O2 pay as you go sim card. How can I unlock the phone?Andy

Andy14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inbound SMS Numbers Prefixed with +44

Hello all, I've just migrated my Vodafone number onto an o2 eSIM as my primary line on an iPhone 11 Pro MAX. I noticed that, when replying to an SMS text message from an existing conversation, the message was failing to send, iMessages were working f...

timjd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 5 no data connection

Just received Apple Watch 5 and the data connection just tells me I can’t connect as it’s only available to pay monthly customers which I am. I’ve seen this comment several times here but no definitive ways of knowing how to get the data connection s...

Juppsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos