Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad warranty

Hi, if my iPad is 4 months old and the screen is badly damaged. Does my O2 contract have a 12 months warranty with it that will cover me? Or will it be under warranty with Apple even though I did not buy directly from them?

Resolved! Damaged device

I have damaged the camera lense cover on one of my iPhone 11 cameras and looking to report the damage, was told by an O2 shop to phone 202 but they weren’t any help

SC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to unlock old phone when I’m no longer with O2

I have left O2 about a year ago. I have an old iPhone 8 and it is still locked only to O2 SIM cards. I would like to use it with polish provider SIM card. What do I need to do?ThanksKat

KatMor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 11 Pro

My phone no longer connects to 4G or O2 phone network

Joanna4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

For ages my o2 app told me I could upgrade for free to a new device. My phone now doesn't fully work so I want to change it but when I go on there it says I have to pay £200. Why has it changed? And can you do anything so I can upgrade now? Many than...

Dani3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E-Sim activation code

Good evening i have just upgraded to an iPhone XR and am switching all of my old data from my old phone. I am trying to add a data plan and need my e-sim activation code. Where would I find this?Any help is appreciated thank you

No internet

Morning, I have no internet or 4G. I have the blue tick against my network but no symbol on top. 4G just keeps spinning. Internet is OK on all other devices, I've rebooted my router and phone. I've reset my network and signed into my router but still...

Corfie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock iPhone from O2 when you are not a client

I have bought an iPhone 6s and the seller has lied when he stated that the iPhone was unlocked. Unfortunately, I am no longer in UK and I don't have a UK SIM to contact the live chat from O2. How can I unlock the iPhone that I have bought ?

Capi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New and old phone (without sim) both ring when receiving a call!

I bought a new iphone sim free and have put my SIM card into this. I have given the old device to my mother, who just uses that old phone to connect to the internet without inserting her SIM card. However when somebody calls me BOTH my new phone with...

Al2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with new phone

I had a new phone delivered this week, and the battery doesn’t last and it keeps on dying. How do I get a new one as it’s urgent

taylor4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos