Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my iphone 12 wall charger?

Please dont tell me that after spending all this money, that they are not supplying us with a wall charge ?

Et by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Been trying to engage with you to sort out phone upgrades but every Avenue leads to a dead end. How on earth are we supposed to sort out an upgrade?

Nsjmb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not delivered

Ordered a phone on Friday and paid for premium delivery, the phone wasn’t delivered and I haven’t received a refund. Trying to track my order on myo2 but it is saying there is no orders?

Tylerh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone

Hi I am debating on weather I should go for a iPhone XR in white or the iPhone 12 In white, I do not use the camera that often and I am student nurse any suggestions would be great. also if I get a Apple Watch cellular and buy it out right how much i...

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Live chat and Billing

I have an iPhone 6 upgrading to iPhone 11 do I need a new SIM?

JoC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 pro no signal but has signal

I upgraded to an iphone 12 pro today since doing so and allowing it to upload the info from an iphone 11 pro max which was up to date, both phones which had their own sim cards in don't work. You can phone the sim cards txt them etc but nothing comes...

Steph4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scratched Screen

Hi I bought a contract out just little over a month ago with o2. Bought the IPhone 11 Pro Max and got a case straight away which covers everything including screen. I’ve went to clean the phone the other day as I noticed a mark. Took it out the cover...

Bung91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! confused about buying a phone!

hello.so, im currently paying a sim only contract of 02 unlimited. my iphone 6 has broke and i want to purchase the iphone 11 with unlimited data. my question is, if i purchase the phone and the tarriff, will i also be pauing for my current tarrif al...

hwhitley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch SIM to new iPhone 12 Pro

I am currently on a refresh contract with an iPhone XS Max. If I were to buy an iPhone 12 Pro outright from Apple, can I just take the SIM out of the XS Max and put it into the iPhone 12? Would it work straight away? Do I need to speak to O2 about my...