Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brand new I phone 11 can’t get past the language Home Screen

Hi I received my brand new I phone 11 today, excited to set up but sadly got to the hello language page and the phone is stuck . Tried volume up and down and side button but doesn't change anything it seems to loop back straigh to the hello page frus...

Km22knl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duel SIM on IPhone 12

HiI am looking to buy an IPhone 12 and use O2 SIM. But also I need to use the eSIM for my Vodafone mobile number. Can you please advise if it’s possible?

Natalia3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting a week for dispatch

Hey, I ordered two apple watches in different colours last Friday. One of them is ready for collection tomorrow and a DHL depot but I haven’t received any dispatch email for the other. I’ve tried calling 202 numerous times and sat on hold for hours a...

dmcgivern by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

How do you cancel an extra eg Disney+

Coot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund on airpods

Does anyone know how long a refund takes and whether you’re meant to get proof of returning after you return? I returned on the 1st November and still haven’t gotten a refund so it’s been 20 days. They made me sign a receipt but they didn’t give me a...

user135 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suddenly my iphone Xr cannot deliver messages to a specific number (the GMB competition line 65557). It was doing it okay till a few weeks ago but now - it just says can't deliver. Any ideas on how to fix this?Susan

susan20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps not updating after swapping to new phone

I've two accounts and the old ones had Iphone xReceived two new Iphone 12's today and moved everything over on the first one using the auto update facility. Installed the new Sim and did a sim swap and all working like a dream.On other new phone did ...

Why won’t my hotspot work

My hotspot isn’t working - I duno why. I’m trying to hotpot my phone to my laptop but the blue colour at the top won’t come on and on the laptop my mobile isn’t being found, can you please help

Hotspot1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered the wrong colour

Hey, i just ordered the Apple Watch S5 but ordered the wrong colour. Does anybody know if I can change the colour somehow before the watch is despatched to me? Thank youChels

Chels by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos