Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to make calls or text!

What can I do? Not able to text or phone. Not receiving calls either now - and sporadically receiving texts. Not using any of my data either that im paying loads for! Please help!

Helen8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 8 charging issue

Hi. I have an iphone 8 that is stuck on 1%. Any help would be appreciated

Mattd79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone upgrade

i am upgrading phones from an Iphone xs to a Iphone 12 pro will i get a new 5g sim with my same phone number?

Receiving my new phone

Hi I ordered a iphone 11 on the 23rd and I have still not received it, I phoned you and had a chat with one of your work colleagues and in order in receive the phone I need to answer some more information for you to continue with this. What is happen...

Jorda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

XR

My XR screen keeps dimming. I have to lock phone then log back in for it to be bright again. Any ideasThank youLisa

LMP66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi

ive got an iphone 6.i just got an o2 account.i need to get WIFI on my phone for a journey tomorrowbut the sign in process isn't letting me inand so l can't access device detailsHELP

wallalisa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iWatch on Pay as you go

Ive recently purchased an iWatchSE celluar from apple. I have an iphone XR. I read that o2 support iwatch so ive just switched to a pay as you go sim with o2. My number has changed over today. when i select watch app , mobile data the option to set u...

Mobile Data - blank screen IPhone 12 Pro Max

I upgraded from iPhone XS to 12 pro max. Yesterday I did a sim swap and ever since, the Mobile Data on my 12 has been intermittent. I called O2 this morning, who said this is usual for 24 hours after the swap. It has been longer than 24 hours now. Co...

Lou6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 6 Mobile Data Issue

Hi,I am trying to activate mobile data on a new Apple Watch 6 purchased from Apple, but when I go into the Apple Watch app on my phone and select Mobile Data, I am taken to the following message (since attempting to set up mobile data 6 days ago):“We...

Andy07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple iPhone 11 Pro Like New

Hi , i would like to know what is in the box of " Apple iPhone 11 Pro Like New " because it's not a new phone and its cost is £1159.44, does it have the AirPods , power adapter and so on ?

Clau11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos