Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my order?

I ordered a iPhone 12 pro on the 25th December and I haven’t heard anything since I had an email telling me it was out of stock but I have been updating the website checking when it had come in stock and it came back in 1 week ago and I still haven’t...

Lc18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPAD PRO 2020

Hi, i ordered my ipad pro on the 25th nov 2020 and im still waiting i call them on08/01/2021, and got told that it will be out for delivery tomorrow but all i got was my sim so i called them again and got told it will take 6 weeks but when i looked o...

Pwaptm15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance issues

Hi there,My partner got a refurbished phone from o2 insurance in may, the first phone that arrived was broke and we waited over a week for the second replacement to arrive. Recently the phone has frozen and the touch has stopped working out of the bl...

Gtaebrir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro can’t use phone number

I bought two iPad Pro’s and have unsettled sim, set up iCloud as had iPhones. But the phone numbers are not working for texts. I can text some numbers but my email address shows up. I have tried texting the iPad number from my phone and it goes throu...

Fayjoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Split Magsafe Case

My wife's iphone 12 magsafe case was less than 3 weeks old when the bottom lip split. I've called o2 4 times to get it replaced (Apple said to contact o2 as that's who I bought it from). 3 times they hung up while I was on hold while they were suppos...

will_0407 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Friday iPad Deal

Has anyone yet recieved an iPad Pro 12.9 inch that was bought as part of the black friday deals??? Delivery stated within 4 weeks, it's now 5 weeks later and still no word on when it will be delivered. I have already spoken with customer services and...

Warranty

I have a Samsung s20 had it since May 2020 does anyone know if it is still under warranty and what does this cover

Beck1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone xr crashing

my iphone xr has been crashing and restarting itself thought the day. i have rebooted it and there was a couple of apps that needed updating but i cant update them as my phone doesnt stay on long enough for me to do anything. can anyone help me out w...

Abbieb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling

I have Iphone SE 2020 and I would like to switch on the Wi-Fi Calling. When I go to the settings and try to switch it on, it tells me to do it on the O2 website. On the website it says I can switch it on under ”my devices” which is something I can’t ...

Faulty AirPods that I brought last month

Hi need some help? I brought a pair of Air Pods with a new phone last month for a Christmas present for my daughter and now they are faulty and not working properly. Been on line going around in circles and been on the phone but no one around due to ...

Michael7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos