Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! REPLACE OR REFUND A FAULTY PRODUCT

I BOUGHT AN IPHONE XR CHARGING CASE FROM O2 ONLINE STORE AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT COULD NOT CHARGE ITSELF OR MY PHONE. IT APPEARS TO BE FAULTY BUT I CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO GET A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS THE O2 WEBSITE IS NOT USER FRIENDLY. I CAN’T EVEN...

NEWUSER by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch data plan

Hi everyone,I am hoping someone may be able to help. I bought an Apple Watch series 5 cellular. Prior to purchase an O2 rep told me that I could add the watch to my airtime plan. I have had no luck in doing so, I have followed all the instructions on...

Nicola7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Important iOS 14.4 Update

Available for: iPhone 6s and later, iPad Air 2 and later, iPad mini 4 and later, and iPod touch (7th generation)Impact: A malicious application may be able to elevate privileges. Apple is aware of a report that this issue may have been actively explo...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Not working

Hi guys, can anyone help. I can't ring out on my i12 and have checked there are no service issues in the area. My bill is paid up to date and have turned the phone on and off but to no avail. any ideas

Hut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 say iPhone can’t be unlocked as not o2, phone info says o2

I have read a few other threads about this sort of thing but can't seem to decide what im doing wrong. We've got an apple iPhone 6s that was originally contract on o2 and then we changed it to o2 pay as you go around 18 months ago. I requested a pac ...

Cat72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

Why have I only 1 or maybe 2 bars of signal on my iPhone at all times?

Sara12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I just got a new contract with 02 , the SIM card won’t work in the phone they have sent and they even sent me a replacement sim. The SIM card works in other phones but won’t work in the new phone. I checked the carrier settings and it says phone not ...

95Dani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 6 - no mobile data

Hi, I recieved my Apple Watch Series 6 a few days ago, going into the watch app on my iPhone states - no mobile data please contact O2 for a data plan. I have a data plan on my watch, I've attempted restarting phone with sim in and out to update carr...

stu_a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! To late to change?

I’ve just purchased a phone contract but changed my mind on the phone I want. Is it to late to change?

Kay27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service

My service with o2 is really bad. I don’t know what to do and it’s been a month so I can’t cancel my plan. What do I do because it’s really disappointing and I can’t get calls from my parents while having to pay £15 a month. I’m a uni student and I d...

Sadea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos