Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch series 5 No data

series 5 had for few days was under assumption just worked once paired to iPhone as I bought it as a plan with unlimited data but if turn off iPhone 12 it’s supposed to work with data etc yet says no sim no network and have no signal bars called o2 e...

Stu32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Order

Hi allPlaced an Apple watch S5 order via the my 02 app yeserday 9am ish (12.4.21) and order has not moved from Confirmed can someone provide any assistance please Thanks

PTTP9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone XS 4013 error and still have 6 months remaining

I have just been to the apple store with a 4013 error for a ‘Genius’ appointment and they have told me my phone needs replacing despite the fact it’s in perfect condition, as it’s had a fault with the main control board. im disgusted when the phone c...

JDMSAM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting issue

I ported my number in from EE earlier today and I’m currently unable to activate iMessages and FaceTime! I’ve tried turning them off and on and hard resetting the phone. I’ve also reset my network settings but it still says waiting for activation. An...

Paddiewack by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airpods

Purchased some airpods the status has changed to item being delivered and signed by myself, however nothing has been delivered and signed by myself however I was at work and nobody has signed for it nor has it been delivered to my address

Nelly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering

I have an iPhone se the new version. On my O2 account I have 30g date per month. I cannot seem to use my iPhone as a WiFi hotspot so that my laptop can connect to the internet. When I select my iPhone in the drop down list of available connections, i...

Signal

2 days ago my phone completely lost signal. I can't call, text or use mobile data. I've turned the phone off and I've reset network settings. Neither has worked. Network checker says should be fine. What can I do?

Resolved! Apple watch pay monthly

I have a apple watch on pay monthly linked to my phone number, i want to give this to my partner to use, will my texts messages etc still show up on the watch.. my partner is with another network provider

Ahall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

How do I cancel my insurance?

Resolved! ipad pro 4th gen

I have an Ipad pro 4 the gen on o2 pay monthly plan. I would like to know if it's unlocked. I have red somewhere that all new o2 devices are unlocked just wondering if that applies to new iPads as well?

oi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos