Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch SE

Hello,I have recently brought at Apple Watch SE for my daughter it’s Cellular model, I’ve set up and now wish to add the airtime plan when I’ve tried to add its greyed out and says ‘your o2 account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple ...

Resolved! Imei number

Hi I don’t have a working phone but need my imei number for insurance purposes will o2 hold this anywhere from when I took out the deal? Thanks

Resolved! Iphone E-sim

Hi, I'm running 2 phones currently, One is a work phone & the other a personal one with a PAYG SIM. I would like to move my personal SIM onto my work phone. Obviously the SIM tray only accepts 1 card but can I do this by means of an E-Sim?

mstarkey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad air 2020 cellular 256gb locked to o2

Hi. I just took a contract for a cellular iPad air 2020 model 256gb. I have contacts also for other networks for work, and wondered is my device locked to o2? Or can I switch my sim cards to use data from each carrier as and when? Seems a shame to le...

Fabuleux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple music

I’ve been offered 6 months Apple Music for free, I already subscribe to Apple Music, if I sign up to the o2 offer will my existing subscription be free for 6 months?

PeteB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cellular on Apple Watch

Been trying to get cellular activated on watch for months. Back and forth to engineers. Latest error code is 08 does anyone know what this is??My account says I am paying for the data plan but it’s not activated

Resolved! Watch contract after ending phone contract

Hi Folks, This will be a bit long winded but please bear with me... I have just had an email from o2 stating a price hike which goes above the limit where I can end the contract without penalty. I have a watch 6 on a contract so I will need to take a...

Caller can’t hear me on voice calls

Hi, I have been having a lot of problems with o2 signal on my iPhone 11 but I have now got a new problem where the person I am calling or who is calling me (happening with lots of different numbers) cannot hear me at all. I can hear them clearly and ...

Kate15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos