Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using an iphone SE with a EE sim card and an O2 E Sim

Hi there, I have a question for you. I have an O2 monthly sim contract with my iPhone 7. My company want me to have a company mobile but it is android and it is from EE rather than O2 I do not want to have two phones and even worse an android phone. ...

wg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt Ons

Hi,I would like to turn off “International caller” Bolt Ons.thank you!kind regards,Hazhymyrat

Resolved! o2 sim not working in unlocked iphone 12 mini

I am tearing my hair out. I have set this phone up from an icloud backup of my old iphone x BUT it won’t connect to the o2 cellular network. The SIM works fine in my old phone and when i recently upgraded it I ticked the 5G ready box.When I go to set...

Resolved! stolen mobile

Hi my mobile phone has been stole but your lost & stole telephone number is always busy. How can I speak with an agent?Secondo how can I find out the Phone IMEI?thx

EMi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my Order

Good day, I placed an order last night for an Iphone12. I am looking to cancel my order and not go ahead with my contract before it begins, is there any way to do this or someone I can contact.

Resolved! Broken phone

Hello, I have an iPhone 8, have dropped it and the glass has smashed and now there is a black blob on the screen. Would I be better off trying to get it fixed or should I swap it for a new one. My contract doesn’t finish until February 2022 so I know...

BennyBee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney free for 6 months

Hi I renewed my sim contract yesterday and get 6 months Disney free but cannot access the app through the link you sent

Srussell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I've just been given a iPhone thats locked to 02 how can I get it unlocked

Tfr1146 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5 hours and still haven't fixed it

Airpod cancellation My wife ordered some Apple Airpods only to realise afterwards that they were the old version and not the new ones that she wanted. The contract was cancelled immediately and the Airpods were never delivered. She is now stuck like ...