Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I tried to buy a phone from the site in the evening, but got a negative answer, then I saw that 02 took 20 pounds from my account. I want to know why this happened.

Yd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad

Hi all I have just ordered a new iPad as a pay monthly does anyone know how long it will take to get delivered

Cfarm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone, same sim. Won’t recover apps

Upgraded last week from iPhone 7 to iPhone 11. Swapped sim to keep numbers. Having real problems. All my apps won’t download. Had live chat, tried using a different network but still not working. Not recognising my Apple ID even though I’ve changed i...

Shaznay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabled phone

One of my phones has disabled after a replacement screen was fitted. Can you help to reset it without a computer

Em1310 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 Mini - Handset Only

Hello everyone! I've been an O2 SIMO customer for a number of years having taken the deal out in store. I ordered an iPhone 12 Mini and case paying full price from O2 online, the order tracking service appears so basic now compared to a few years ago...

Error when adding mobile data plan to Apple Watch SE

I’ve got a brand new Apple Watch SE and paired it to my iPhone 11 Pro Max. When going to setup the data plan in the watch app, I am receiving the error ‘oops something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues, call 202 free from your O2 mob...

Resolved! Failed device payment??

The last two occasions I’ve tried to pay my device bill along with the usage bill and takes payment for usage but not the device? Last time i left it and my bank informed me that payment was taken from account but didn’t register on o2 app? I’ve just...

CraigMcC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new simm

Where can I get a replacement simm. I can't make out going calls. tried everything, even using the simm in an another mobile. Rob

rivets by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos