Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPHONE 8 4g dropping to 3g all the time for about 30seconds.

Hi There, i just switched to o2 from vodafone about 4 days ago. Had no issues with 4g on vodafone. Since joining o2 my 4g has been dropping to 3g often then back to 4g, then back to 3g. My network coverage is good and the network status is good. I ha...

Anon6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not allowed

So, for the last fortnight+ I’ve had “no service” on my phones, both iPhone 5’s, both currently have O2 SIM cards in. Both sims are monthly contracts, 1 is nearly 2 years old, the other is new, just over a month. Prior to these phones having O2 sims ...

Defgimp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 13

When is the iphone 13 available in the uk

Gee3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal accont

I made a recharge and it doesn't show up in the app! I want to configure my personal access, the message appears that I have to contact you

Thais by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 Pro Max

How long dose it take to get an email saying it’s been dispatched as we orderd the iPhone 12 Pro Max but not heard any thing

New device frozen on I cloud set up page

I was setting up my new I phone 11 and got to the. I cloud login. I mistakenly had a mistake in my email now it’s frozen on that page I can’t turn off go back nothing. How do I get this unlocked. I can’t find anyone to help

Resolved! Can o2 help when I am receiving an awful service from Apple?

I have been without my iPhone for almost a month now following blunders by DHL and Apple. I am still paying for a service that I cfannot make full use of? Apple Customer Service just keep fobbing me off with excuse after excuse, is there any way we c...

Apple watch pairing.

I’ve just bought an Apple Watch S6 on 02 linked to my mobile and with its own data plan. I already have a S5 linked to my mobile with its own data plan. Plan was to keep the S6 and set up the S5 for my elderly father. S6 set up from back up, S5 (for ...

Resolved! Exchange

Uoc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos