Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch pairing.

I’ve just bought an Apple Watch S6 on 02 linked to my mobile and with its own data plan. I already have a S5 linked to my mobile with its own data plan. Plan was to keep the S6 and set up the S5 for my elderly father. S6 set up from back up, S5 (for ...

Resolved! Exchange

Uoc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Hello,I just placed an order for the iPhone 11 purple ( Sunday ) how long do you think it will take to receive the phone? many thanks

Xesta972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls drop out and voice starts breaking

Sometimes during a call , my voice starts breaking out and the other person cannot hear me and also many times whilst I’m on the phone my call drops out

Yaz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post Virgin /o2 merge Underground WiFi

Since the merge, WiFi Extra is no longer working.Virgin Media WiFi it takes you to a page to select Virgin, EE or o2. After selecting o2 and inputting my number, it says there is an error and to try later…. 4 months later it’s still not working. I ca...

KLS_9188 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet not working abroad

Hi im in portugal at the moment and have upgraded to a sim only plan with an iphone x but even though i can make calls and receive txts i cant get internet please help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad air not in stock

Does anyone know when the ipad air is back in stock, I started a contract on the ipad air in rose gold when it was in stock and now I've been told that it isn't in stock, bit cheeky realy when it said its next day delivery to now no information at al...

Resolved! whats app

i have an iphone SE . is it right that whats app won't work on this from nov 1st ?

jilln by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap for Study Abroad

My daughter is about to start 9 months studying in the Czech Republic. She has an O2 Pay Monthly iPhone. I've suggested she swaps her SIM for a Czech O2 SIM when she gets to Prague, and swaps it back when she returns at Christmas. Would this work? I ...

nick-r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad air not in stock

Hi I ordered the apple ipad air in rose gold yesterday when it was in stock, I got a email later that day stating it is now not in stock I was hoping it will arrive before my daughters birthday as its a gift for her, I've looked on your website and i...