Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free apple music

Hi, I purchased the apple air pods as a gift, but I’m unsure how to activate the free 6 month Apple Music plan ?

A1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! more data

Hello guys! I'm Maira. I am in Italy right now, but I read i could use my phone abroad, but in two days I finished 100GB of internet, but i need it. can someone tell me how to add more data? I checked all the bolt on, but they work only in uk. thank ...

Maira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not syncing to icloud

My iPhone 12 will not sync eg Files to other devices using iCloud via mobile data. The file sits showing “waiting” until I am on wifi and then syncs immediately. I’ve checked my settings and don’t see any obvious anomalies. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Jeremyrh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air pods

Hi Iv taken out the offer of £30 upfront and then 9months of 0% payments it’s taken my £30 but I can’t find anything saying it’s gone through. If you could help that would be great thanks lewis taylor

Lew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 6 - no longer connecting to cellular

I have an Apple Watch Series 6, with cellular. I have an airtime plan, but noticed my watch is no longer connecting to it. I have removed the data plan, and readded it. All software updates are installed but I can’t make any calls on my watch if I do...

Apple Security Warning

All Apple users please take notice.Apple patches an NSO zero-day flaw affecting all devices | TechCrunch

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reviewing my order

I have recently ordered the iPhone 12 Pro Max and for three days now it is saying that they are reviewing my order but it says I can take up to 24 hours but it has gone past that time now should I be worried

Face ID

Just had a new iPhone 11 on upgrade, have loaded it up all and Face ID will not work, have reset it and still nothing, keeps saying ‘Face is is not available’. Any ideas???

Dawn3005 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connect new watch to existing data plan

Every time I try to connect new series 6 watch to existing iPhone plan it’s trying to force me to pay £5 for a new unlimited data plan. I have more than enough data on my existing plan so I don’t want a new one.

Loobiloo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos