cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo email

Anonymous
Not applicable

My iPhhone  still receives emails from yahoo which is my main account, but when I open them up, although the message is there it is blank. All my sent messages appear blank as well. I thought it may be because my data allowance was used up but its the same at home when its connected to my WiFi. I've deleted the account then reinstated it to no effect. Any help much appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
what happens if you double click on the home button and then delete the mail icon (hold down on icon till it wobbles then hit the x)

then do a proper shutdown of the iPhone, hold down sleep button for 10 seconds and then swipe to shut down.

I have been using yahoo mail on iPhones for years and never heard if this one.....

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
what happens if you double click on the home button and then delete the mail icon (hold down on icon till it wobbles then hit the x)

then do a proper shutdown of the iPhone, hold down sleep button for 10 seconds and then swipe to shut down.

I have been using yahoo mail on iPhones for years and never heard if this one.....
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the help. Very much appreciated 🙂

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use yahoo mail too and have not had this issue either !

Have you tried sending a test e mail to yourself to see if it opens up ok ?
Message 4 of 4