Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Anywhere web pages don't work.

psykix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just received 10.5 iPad Pro, and tried to get the Office 365 Personal package.

Entering the details on o2.co.uk/workanywhere just keeps giving an invalid code message - even though the only 2 required bits of information on the first page are an email address and a captcha.

Dunno if someone can raise the issue?

Cheers 🙂

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

psykix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've tried that - complete waste of time.

He sent me a link for a gift of a speaker.

When I explained again, he left me on hold for AGES, and then when he came back, told me to use the email address associated with the iCloud account. Well the email is one and the same for O2 and iCloud.

I HATE having to ring O2 - god knows why I persist with them!

I'll email the exec office - that's the only way I ever get anywhere with O2.

Message 11 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Try a complaint through resolver?
http://www.resolver.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 28

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10171 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions
Again, read the website it tells you who to contact if you have any issues with the offer.. in black and white

https://workanywhere.o2.co.uk/contact/

No wonder the CS staff dont know much about it, its been run by Kondor..

"Contact Us
If you have any queries relating to workanywhere.o2.co.uk, our products and services or would like some further information, please contact us using the form below.
Please provide as much information as possible relating to the nature of your enquiry. Once you have completed the form, please click the 'Submit' button. You will then see a copy of the message that you have sent us.
NOTE:
If you have an enquiry regarding an accessory purchased or displayed on this site please use the contact form below.
By Email: customerservices@kondor.co.uk
By Mail: Please feel free to write to us at the following address:
O2 office 365 redemption Customer Services
Kondor Headquarters
Christchurch Business Park
The Runway
Christchurch
BH23 4FL
If you have a question, fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible"
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 13 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased my iPad Pro in September this year and the main reason I chose to do this was due to the free Microsoft Office offer. I have tried numerous times to get me free subscription but have been unable to do so. Each time I submit my details I am told that my email address cannot be found or sverified. I have used the same email that is registered with both my O2 mobile phone and my cellular contract with my new iPad Pro. It is also the same email I use for all my Apple subscriptions so should be verifiable. Please can you help me redeem this offer as it was the main reason in taking out the two year contract for my iPad Pro 10.5 inch 256GB. The Microsoft Office subscription is desperately needed by both myself and my partner (who shares this iPad) and I would like to avoid paying for a subscription that was offered as a bonus. Thank you

Message 14 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous

Have you seen the post above yours by @madasaf1sh? It clearly explains the promotion is run by Kondor and it's them you should be contacting...

https://workanywhere.o2.co.uk/contact/

I have no idea why they can't verify your email address, so you may have to discuss this with O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 28

Molly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Looking for help on this myself, as it keeps telling me my email is not recognised. So tried the on line chat, they told me to ring 02, spoken to 02, after no help whatsoever, she told me to ring Microsoft office, and 02 would call me back to find out if they could help, telephones Microsoft they told me they were unaware of any promotions. Still waiting for a call back from 02 🤔🤔🤔
Message 16 of 28

Molly
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Should point out I have without success contacted Kondor
Message 17 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
I'll tag @Martin-O2 as I believe he is checking on this for another customer already.
He'll be in touch on Monday.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 28

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for mentioning me @MI5

@Molly I'll need a few details from you in order to look into this so will drop you a quick message. Please get back to me when you have a minute. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 19 of 28

Molly
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have private messaged you with the information. Kondor have been in touch this afternoon via email, but still no success as to yet. 😮
Message 20 of 28