cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Were is my order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered Ipad pro 9.6 128gb its says its in stock and had a confirmation that it was going to be delivered between 8am - 8pm stayed in all day no sign, what a waste of a day thanks 02. Came back after 10 years because the customer service was so bad last time and thought id give it another try. wish I hadnt bothered......

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Most likely out of stock regardless of what website says.
Chase it up with CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Most likely out of stock regardless of what website says.
Chase it up with CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous We wouldnt know where your order is. You will have to phone customer services tomorrow

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus You may find it's probably out of stock...

Edited for typo!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

O2 really needs to sort out a live stock checker. It's extremely harsh and unfair, especially at this time of year for customers to place orders that have no chance of being fulfilled in time. Very bad business.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

O2 really needs to sort out a live stock checker. It's extremely harsh and unfair, especially at this time of year for customers to place orders that have no chance of being fulfilled in time. Very bad business.

Maybe they don't need one due to having no stock ...

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

This 'out of stock' issue with O2 is poor practice and bordering on the illegal in my opinion. Other retailers do it Argos, Next, Amazon, PC World, AO, Currys, George, Tesco Direct etc, etc etc.....Most of my shopping is done online, so I know how many offer a live ordering system. To pay a massive amount of money to start a contract and then be paying monthly for goods you don't actually have in your possession is absolutely outrageous.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Not too sure about illegal but it's damn immoral.

If it is common practice then yes it's immoral.... it is also fraudulent. Let's say I bought a car from Ford. I put down a deposit and took out a credit agreement to pay every month....then Ford tell me 'hey...thanks for your money and repayment plan. Sorry we can't source that car for another few months...but carry on paying for it as I am sure it will rock up soon?

Or AO online. Recently bought a washer/dryer. Paid for it outright. Also purchased next day delivery. Do you think I would have accepted..oh sorry its out of stock? No I wouldn't and thats because it clearly stated the item was in stock...(or could be sourced) for next day delivery. (Just to add to this. I was given a one hr delivery slot. It was late due to problems with the delivery van. They refunded my delivery charge) .

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Couldn't agree more as well.
Message 10 of 10