cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking iPhone 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been asking o2 to unlock my phone from 4th December and its past 72 hours despite 3 calls no action. When will I able to use my iPhone 6 with the other network. I have finished my contract with them a year ago.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Do you still have access to My O2? The easiest way is via a link there. If you requested the unlock on the 4th it's not yet even 48 hours. The phone is unlocked via Apple and O2 put the request to them.

Presumably you have already tried another sim but you are usually emailed and texted when it's unlocked

Help thread here.....

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-c... 24

Try to be patient but only customer service can help you with this.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Do you still have access to My O2? The easiest way is via a link there. If you requested the unlock on the 4th it's not yet even 48 hours. The phone is unlocked via Apple and O2 put the request to them.

Presumably you have already tried another sim but you are usually emailed and texted when it's unlocked

Help thread here.....

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-c... 24

Try to be patient but only customer service can help you with this.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Are you still using the phone on the o2 network?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous How are you getting on with this? Has your phone been unlocked yet? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4