cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Iphone 3gs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been using an iphone 3gs for about a year that i was given, it had been previous used on o2 so no problem with using my sim in it, i have just upgraded to the iphone 5 and want to give the iphone 3gs to my daughter but she is with 3 can i unlock the iphone 3gs so that she can use it on 3, if so what do i have to do.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Visit the above link and fill out the form hit enter and wait:) shouldn't take much longer than a week but obviously delays are possible due to the time of year.

youll be able to see the phones imei number by typing *#06# into your phone call page:)

Hope this helps:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Visit the above link and fill out the form hit enter and wait:) shouldn't take much longer than a week but obviously delays are possible due to the time of year.

youll be able to see the phones imei number by typing *#06# into your phone call page:)

Hope this helps:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Use your present contract number as it will be associated with the IMEI number of the phone. Cost will be zero.

Message 3 of 3