cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock 4S

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have request today my iphone 4s to be Unlock pay as you go no money has been taken from my account, when are they going to take money and how long will it take to Unlock my phone thanks

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
When they prcess the request they will take £15 so make sure you keep that amount of credit on phone. When it goes connect phone to iTunes with a non O2 sim in it. Usually 3-4 days turnaround.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
When they prcess the request they will take £15 so make sure you keep that amount of credit on phone. When it goes connect phone to iTunes with a non O2 sim in it. Usually 3-4 days turnaround.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi will you please tell me how long I should wait for tex or email confirming my unlock request

Thanks

Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Usually 4/5 days but can take up to 14 depending how busy they are. If you're P&G keep an eye on when the £15 credit is deducted.

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I want to know if my request has been received
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Have you tried the chat option?

Also no harm done in resending the form to be on the safe side.

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
You usually hear back very quickly if there is a problem.....

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi my iPhone 4s IMEI not register with O2 I am in South Africa I was told to make chargeable call in order for me to register my IMEI no with them I did that 24h past still no register with them any advice please 

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The phone has to register on the O2 network so that the simcard can be associated with the IMEI number. Unfortunately this can't be done whist the simcard is connected to a South African network.

Your only option would be to speak to customer service either by phone or you could try to use the O2 Chat link in my signature between 8.00am-6.00pm UK time.

I can see only problems for you unless the phone has been used in the UK with that simcard.

Message 9 of 9