Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safari - Tabs Reloading and Safari Crashing problems

Leebroath
Level 3: Thinker
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm at my wits end now why the iPad Air is Safari is crashing so much just now, in the last few day it must have closed down 5 times

Also Safari tabs reloading when you return from being on another App, especially when your trying to input data and going back and forth 😞

Anyone else have this problem, not so much on my iPhone 5S but the iPad air is terrible
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

My OH has had a similar problem with Safari on the iPad4 with 7.0.3. Don't know if she's put the later update on yet as working all weekend slight_frown

Told her to reset it but may end up having to do it for her as her disability makes it dificult.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 11 of 16

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Haha excuse me, I thought Iw as replying to another thread lol
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol.

wink
Message 13 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous have you had any issues with yours.

No issues like that.

I did a clean install of everything on my iPad Air rather than restore off of a backup though. I usually do this when getting a new iPhone or iPad.

I do sometimes get the webpage loading up when switching to a tab in Safari, but not all the time and none that I can remember when going back and fourth inputting data from my password app (1Password).

Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous have you had any issues with yours.

No issues like that.

I did a clean install of everything on my iPad Air rather than restore off of a backup though. I usually do this when getting a new iPhone or iPad.

I do sometimes get the webpage loading up when switching to a tab in Safari, but not all the time and none that I can remember when going back and fourth inputting data from my password app (1Password).

@Thank you @Anonymous for that.

Message 16 of 16