cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 canceled my Ipad Pro 12.9" order without a notice a month after placing the order!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am exteremely disappointed with O2 about my Ipad Pro 12.9" order.

I placed the order about a month ago and I even paid for it. (They took a deposit amount of £175, plus the cost of ipad pencil £79, plus the upfront cost)

When I inquired about the delivery date, O2 customer services assured me to recieve my Ipad on the 12th of February.(three times)

I also received an e-mail confirming that O2 is currently processing my order and will let me know once it is dispatched.

It was the 12th of Feb and I went to the O2 shop where my Ipad was supposed to be delivered but it wasn't there. I didn't mind waiting a few more days however, I just learned that O2 canceled my order without sending me any notice.They say that they don't have this product in stock which took them a month to realize this.

They didn't give me any information about how they will refund my money or  compansate my pation if they ever will.

I am very annoyed and disappointed. I thought these things would happen with only EE but apppearently thats not true.

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have spoken to O2 retention team who eplained me what exactly is going on.  He sorted it all the problem out.

I am now a happy customer although i have to go for Ipad pro  9.7" instead.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No networks have any as Apple aren't sending them out.
Use the complaints link on here to complain officially to O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would understand if I receive an explanation or any alternative solution.

At the end of the day O2 wouldn't take it as an excuse If I were to say  "my employer didn't pay my wage, yet"  and fail to pay my O2 bill.

Message 3 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

We are all customers here @Anonymous. We can offer a sympathetic ear and the link to where you can lodge a complaint, but not much else. O2's online ordering process leaves much to be desired. We all agree it's pretty appalling. Good luck. Hope you're able to get your full refund quickly.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
There is an announcement here about the problem from O2.
If you need more info please PM @Toby https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/New-iPad/m-p/1039813#M153482
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have spoken to O2 retention team who eplained me what exactly is going on.  He sorted it all the problem out.

I am now a happy customer although i have to go for Ipad pro  9.7" instead.

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone
good morning hope everyone is well and
hope your all having a fantastic day
I am so sorry to hear about your order
I am having the same problem as well
I order and iPad Pro 12.9 on 29th December 2016
today I rang o2 only to find my order has be cancelled without my permission
And I've had no email or SMS to tell me It's been cancelled
just to make matter worst it was cancelled on the 15 th February
now I have to fill a form in to get my money refunded into my account which will take another week 
Iam discussed with the way 02 have treated me and other poeple in the 02 community
I have no faith in o2 this is the first time I've order from o2 and will be the last time
don't sell products you can't provide its false advertising and false intentions
you should be ashamed of yourself 02

there was no other options just to refund my money

I suppose are customers dont matter to you

I will be informing everyone not to take business up with o2
very disspoint in how long I've had to wait

just to find out that I won't be getting it

hope you proud of yourself I will be taking this further with the help of legal support
I hope you all have a beautiful day and all take care thank you for all your help and time Iam very greatful peace and love Daniel 🌀

Message 7 of 13

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If you wish to pursue a complaint @Anonymous you can find the official process here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
We've heard good reports from customers who have chosen the "Resolver" option.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Sorry to hear about this. Our Head of Community made an announcement here on the forum

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/New-iPad/m-p/1039813/highlight/true#M153482

If you wish to make a complaint then please follow this route http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Posting same time Rich...so snap....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 13