O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Nano sim - where have you tried and the result

Just called my three local O2 stores. They all said that they are not expecting deliveries of nano sims until Thursday.

One also said that they are reserving them ALL for customers who purchase the iPhone 5 in their store.

Level 7: Part Timer

Adam, thanks for this atleast now we can get some visibility that eventhough it says we can pick them up today they are choosing to keep them for orders.

again this is no use to us folk who have ordered from Apple.

im waiting on a call back from my local branch, but they were very vague in answering whether they had stock
apple fan boy Smiley Happy
====================
iPhone 5, iPad 3 and a shiny MBP

My friend on "THREE" went into a store and got his nano sim a couple of days ago.

O2 releasing them the day before the phone comes out is unfair.

My closest store is 30miles away - so i'll have to contact cs and see if they can post one out for me :-(
Level 7: Part Timer

3 have really got there act together on this, its an easy task for anyone on 3 just a shame its not the same for us o2 customers.

but hey we are all in the same boat so lets see if we can get it sorted without getting to much of the hump Smiley Very Happy
apple fan boy Smiley Happy
====================
iPhone 5, iPad 3 and a shiny MBP

I just called O2 shop in Evesham and they had no idea what's going on. I would expect this from a small phone operator that had just started but not from one of the UK,s largest mobile company's omg ! Has anyone contacted BBC watchdog ? I know I will be

Morning guys

Just called the O2 store at fosse park in Leicester and they advise that nano sims are due in at some point this week.

Thanks for that!
Level 2: Apprentice

As I've said elsewhere shame on O2 I am going to contact a couple of publications to see if they can make public to a wider audience how loyal current custom are treated.
Kudos: 215
Solutions: 189

@smerph, I was helping actually & you will not get a nano sim until Friday. Go away with your silly comments troll

iphone 4 16gb o2 unlimited, iPad 2 16gb wifi only

Just read this on their blog!

"Q: What if I get an iPhone 5 from somewhere else? How do I get a nano sim?

A: You’ll need to pick a nano sim up from one of our stores from Monday afternoon (17th September)"

uklee wrote:
As I've said elsewhere shame on O2 I am going to contact a couple of publications to see if they can make public to a wider audience how loyal current custom are treated.

Good luck with that rolleyes.gif