O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)

Level 7: Part Timer

Nano sim - where have you tried and the result

evening all,

thought it might be a good idea if we post the store we are going to contact and the result i.e whether they have stock, getting stock or have no idea.

so -

chelmsford, essex, high street branch will be the store im contacting tomorrow and will post the result.

Thanks

Dal

P.S lets try and keep this thread nice and tidy Smiley Happy

apple fan boy Smiley Happy
====================
iPhone 5, iPad 3 and a shiny MBP
Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Nano sim - where have you tried and the result

[ Edited ]

Gloucester - 12pm today. 

Nano sims will be available from Thursday and advised to come in Thursday as they expect Friday to be a little busier than usual(!)  

I was also told that cs services have some and these can be posted out for arrival before Friday.

Level 27: Desk Jockey

I'll be going to the O2 store in Workington, and I'll update the result and what was said.

 iPhone 7 Plus 128GB matte black

If my suggestion has helped or solved your issue, can you please come back and post a reply with an update. Thank you.
Check out my You Tube Channel for iPhone video guides and more.
iPhone video guides and more

Not sure if anyone would be doing this, but if anyone is going to post pictures on here of their nano sim cards, please make sure for security reasons that you have obscured the serial number of the sim card.

If my suggestion has helped or solved your issue, can you please come back and post a reply with an update. Thank you.

I was told by 02 cs at about 4pm today that they had none and wouldn't have any till Friday...
Long time customer, ticked off with poor customer service, disgusted by the attitude of some regular and apparently O2 employees on this board.
Highlighted
Kudos: 215
Solutions: 189

you will get your nano sim when you get the phone, not before

iphone 4 16gb o2 unlimited, iPad 2 16gb wifi only
Level 1: Joiner

Went into High Street Chelmsford on Saturday around 1pm and they said they weren't getting any until Friday, will be interesting what they say tomorrow. Will possibly try and do the banking tomorrow so I can pop in.

Any idea what time you're aiming to get down there for?

Stuart1983, you're really not helping...

When you going Workington store Fatboy? I'm in Whitehaven and didn't wanna trail through tomorrow afternoon if they haven't got any or are being funny about giving them out.
Take What You Can, Leave Nothing Behind....

YakitoriSoldier wrote:
When you going Workington store Fatboy? I'm in Whitehaven and didn't wanna trail through tomorrow afternoon if they haven't got any or are being funny about giving them out.

Roughly about 1ish onwards, but I've got a few things to do beforehand so I'm not sure what time I'll get them done and then get into town.

Not sure if it will be needed, but if you have pre ordered your iPhone 5 from Apple, it might be an idea to take a print off of your order confirmation email, just in case they need to see that you are indeed an Apple pre order customer. Just might save a wasted journey.

Im also gonna take a print off of the Q&S off of the blog, just in case the staff are funny about handing them out, and I then can show them what is shown on their website and see what their reaction is to that.

The information off the blog comes direct from the comms department, Leonard (one of the forum managers) said that it should be the most accurate information imaginable, and that was on Saturday. So surely if this is 100 percent accurate info that is shown on the Q&A blog, that by now the instructions off of the blog should have filtered through to all the stores and customer service departments.

Heres the link to the Q&A blog:

http://news.o2.co.uk/2012/09/15/the-iphone-5-is-coming/