O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner

Re: My iPhone 5 Has Been Dispatched

@jkaa5522

Did you preorder online? I done mine in store and haven't received any tracking number, I'm hoping that all is ok.....

@jellyfishman
I ordered online when I couldn't log into the O2 site last Friday. I then price matched O2 which involved cancelling the order and placing it again via the cs rep on the phone.
Level 4: Observant

I just cant see that being the case unless o2 send some out tomorrow morning same day delivery.

They seem so confident that those ordering before 4pm today will get them tomorrow so we'll see but for those without tracking numbers it looks like we've missed out despite ordering it before some of those who are getting it.

It's frustrating as hell really, i mean o2 have taken my money, the least they could do is tell me what the hell is going on.

Level 16: Talkative

@TheDarkShadow...

Sir, you are right... it 'could' still happen but it doesn't look good. It's safe to say we are all victims of information and expectation in this era. When technology says it should be happening we expect it, so I want it. So now I play SOF II on my old PC... because it works and delivers, LOL Smiley Surprised)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (stock 4.3 UDMK2)
Level 7: Part Timer

What's a 'PC'?? Smiley Wink

Fingers crossed you get a bundle of technological joy tomorrow.

jkaa5522 wrote:
@jellyfishman
I ordered online when I couldn't log into the O2 site last Friday. I then price matched O2 which involved cancelling the order and placing it again via the cs rep on the phone.

Ah I see, hopefully I will then. Seemed odd that I could preorder in store both at CPW and phones 4 u but not in the O2 shop opposite!

I as well am still seeing my order status as 'In Progress'. I will also be disapointed if my phone does not arrive tomorrow seeing as when I ordered, on my confirmation it stated -

'We'll charge you for the phone today, but your contract will start when your phone is dispatched. You'll get your phone on launch day at the address below'

To be honest, cpw cs have been fantastic so far and they are (so far) being consistent with the information I'm getting.

I really hope it arrives tomorrow, but it's looking unlikely with the tracking information showing so far. To be honest waiting another couple of days wont kill me, but I can't promise my temporary blackberry will fair so well, it's one button press away from death!!

I wouldn't worry too much, the CS rep I spoke to said that the system would download all of the data at 8am tomorrow, and that they'd be gobsmacked if orders didn't arrive. Don't lose hope.
Highlighted

Even for orders through cpw?