cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY NUMBER

Anonymous
Not applicable

I HAVE upgraded on line by myself and now i can see 2 phone numbers but i only use one....and you are charging me for 2 lines.  My number is *edited personal info* and i only want to pay for this one. Why are you charging me for 2 numbers??? i want the money back.

i have been waiting for20 minutes to speak to someone and when i finally do, i lost reception.  i need this to be sorted out ASAP

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous It may take 24 hrs to update the system

If you have any account based queries you need to persevere with customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

This is a community forum and we have no access to your account. Edited to ask you to remove your phone number 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous It may take 24 hrs to update the system

If you have any account based queries you need to persevere with customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

This is a community forum and we have no access to your account. Edited to ask you to remove your phone number 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Sorry but thisn't isn't customer service. Be patient until yo speak to them.

You haven't upgraded, you have taken out another contract so you need to speak to them and get your number transferred to the new account. This will automatically close the old account and a final bill produced.

Your fault or O2? We cant answer that but they can.

Message 3 of 5

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Not the first post about this either,
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Indeed it isn't. It's all too easy to do if you don't go through the upgrade links in your Myo2 though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5