cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 32gb black stock?

Anonymous
Not applicable

As title I've read quite a bit that people have had issues ordering from O2.

I ordered the Iphone 7 32gb Black and was told on the phone that I will receive it tomorrow afternoon. 

They deducted the upfront costs about an hour ago and after I read about the stock issues I rang them and they assured me I will be receiving it tomorrow.

So I went to live chat and spoke to someone who had said that "There was previously problems with the stock for Iphones but they have now been resolved and you will definately receive your iphone tomorrow as stated in the email you received".

Is the likelyhood of this true?

If it isn't I'll cancel and go into store in my local town as they have 1 left in stock. Easier that way.

Thanks

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144315 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Best of luck mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I will update this at 8PM tonight.

I spoke to CS and this time the lady contacted UKM and said to me that because I paid for special next day delivery UKM do not provide tracking numbers, she gave me a confirmation number that UKM gave her and she said its definately being delivered before 8PM today.

Will update later.

Thanks

I hope it is @Anonymous. Let us know,.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff I received a call from O2 shortly after this saying that they have re called UKM for me and now the time has changed. From the original 6PM - 8PM delivery it will now be 6PM - 10PM.

And I got provided some much needed info, the Parcel was picked and packed last night between 9PM and 11PM. UKM aquired the package sometime early hours this morning(She thinks it could have been when I realised my order status was now "Complete") and because of UKM doing the LATE delivery rather than the 9AM - 6PM delivery slot they usually do NOT provide any tracking details, because the item is usually put in a van early morning and sits at the Depot till the Evening shift workers come on. 

IF it was to be scanned/tracked, it would be done AFTER the driver starts his route, usually before he takes of he scans everything in the van. However it is UNLIKELY this will happen tonight as UKM has confirmed that "It is already on a Van that is delivering parcels from the morning so at changeover this evening it will be given to a driver".

Seems like a bit of communication error on UKM side and O2 side. Least they could of done was send me an email saying it has left O2 and is with UKM. On the order page of my O2 it just states "Completed" and doesn't tell me what company it is being delivered with or anything other than the date it was dispatched.

Just going to wait and see what happens. 

Hopefully I get it tonight.

Message 23 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

All a bit of kerfuffle in all but seriously hope you get your new phone tonight 

Message 24 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

All sorted. 

delivered at 6:30pm. Guy confirmed that tracking is not available for evening deliveries. So I've asked a CM to see if he can sticky that on the forums so future buyers can see.

Overall happy with the delivery. I guess there was miscommunication at the start.

Thanks for all the support!

Message 25 of 32

MI5
  • 144315 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
That's great news and good info on the evening deliveries too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 32

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Glad it is sorted @Toby can you get this non availability of tracking for evening deliveries to be added to the ordering process etc 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 27 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Excellent news @Anonymous Enjoy your phone...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 32

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the forum :). When you refer to no tracking info during evenings, are you referring to O2 or UK Mail? I want to understand to see if there's anything we can feed back on to the rest of the team.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 29 of 32

jonsie
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 30 of 32