cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 Orders.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've ordered the new iphone on the 29th of september and since then i've had lack of information,

Firstly the contract is done through carphone warehouse so i was told to contact them, once contacted them got told 1-2 weeks, then i rang o2 few day's ago enquiring about it who also sent me back to carphone warehouse, so then i rang carphone warehouse who had no acknowledge of my order and now i've been told 3-4 weeks.

this is stupid, my iphone 4 is devaluing by the day and the wait for the new iphones is getting stupid, and the fact o2 are sending me to carphonewarehouse and they're sending you back to o2.

the lack of information by o2 is outrageous the fact all my friend's  have been to the store and picked them up and i cannot do so due to upgrade, which on that note i'm paying for the contract from the day i upgraded so im paying for contract i don't have....

Chat convo online. (michael harker: when is o2 next getting stock in.

Rocky: We've received the stock, this is the reason I've informed you about it you should receive it shortly.)

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
After exactly 1 month, my 16gb white iphone is on its way.
Message 31 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bez89 and anyone else still waiting on phones/tracking details, see posts on iphone preorders threat ref to tweeting o2 if you still havent heard slight_smile

Message 32 of 32