cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4s on contract, updated to ISO6 and now no 3g signal at all, just get E ..please help!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please please can someone help me, I updated my Iphone 4s last night, and it is now on ISO6,  now I can get no 3G at all, I get E most of the time, I have tried everything, I have reset the settings, I have tried airplane mode off and on, I have changed the settings and re-entered them, Idata etc.. and nothing seems to work at all, I have searched google etc and can not find any help that i havent already tried, O2 live chat is not available and Please can anyone suggest any fixes ( before I throw the phone out of the window!)) 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try turning your iPhone completely off for a few seconds and then back on.

And or Take out the sim and clean it.

you could try pressing the power button followed by the home button until the apple logo appears and let go respectively. This is like a virtual battery pull. 

Last resort would be a restore via iTunes.

It may not even be the update but a coincidence.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try turning your iPhone completely off for a few seconds and then back on.

And or Take out the sim and clean it.

you could try pressing the power button followed by the home button until the apple logo appears and let go respectively. This is like a virtual battery pull. 

Last resort would be a restore via iTunes.

It may not even be the update but a coincidence.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

On your APN settings, try mobile.o2.co.uk instead of idata.o2.co.uk?

Also, check your signal at status.o2.co.uk ?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Assuming you have 3G enabled in settings turn off remove and replace sim and try it again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4