cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i check is iphone which i want to buy, not stolen

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to buy iphone 4 from my friend, but I don't know is it his iphone or etc. how can i check is this iphone is'nt stolen ?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked this guy at the imei number and now i know that it's locket at o2. so i want to wrote to o2 is anybody lost that phone or it was stolen or it iphone is legal slight_smile but i can't find their email

Message 11 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I asked this guy at the imei number and now i know that it's locket at o2. so i want to wrote to o2 is anybody lost that phone or it was stolen or it iphone is legal slight_smile but i can't find their email

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you buy the phone you can't get it unlocked while you are out of the UK, the seller would need to get it unlocked for you. There is an email link in my signature but without any O2 details such as phone number you won't be able to contact customer service and they won't give you any information.

Message 13 of 16

MI5
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Buy a different phone from a reputable dealer rather than get ripped off.... Cheaper in the long term.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 16

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Buy a different phone from a reputable dealer rather than get ripped off.... Cheaper in the long term.

Best advice otherwise you could be in for a lot of grief. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't let yourself be taken advantage of, forget this offer my friend, get the phone from a reputable shop

Message 16 of 16