cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I have a cople of problems please can I split my bill in to I can pay half on 2/10/17 and the rest on 16/10/17 please can someone call me or message me please I am desabld and I need my phone turned on please
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous.

You are not speaking to O2 Customer Services. This is a customer to customer forum to help other customers like ourselves with various phone-related problems.

I am sorry but we cannot assist you with an account problem such as you describe. You need to contact Customer Services on http://o2.co.uk/contactus.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This isn't customer services as said....  you need to call  them and speak to someone.  You can call from a landline or a mobile.. Basically though, you can't split your bill into 2 payment dates.You could change this date to one that suits you better... but again only by doing this via customer services 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
My advice would be to borrow the money off a friend and family member to pay the bill.
If it’s not paid, you will be disconnected until the bill is settled so don’t risk it if you are relayant on your phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92915 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I think the phone has already been disconnected in which case the bill needs paying. Call customer service and they will allow you to make  two payments but your phone will not be connected until the bill has been fully paid. You may have to borrow a phone to call them. In this scenario you will be much better calling rather than use live chat.

Or do as advised by @MI5 and try to borrow the money to get the phone connected as soon as possible. 

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, how are you doing this week, did you manage to sort out everything with customer service? It would be great to hear back from you.

Thanks guys for helping out, @Glory1@Cleoriff@MI5@jonsiehugging

Message 6 of 6