cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends & Family 30% Available on IPHONE 5 yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have left things a little last minute this Christmas but I am supposed to be getting someone an IPHONE 5 on contract. 

I know o2 Open isn't available on Iphone 5 and previously Friends and Family discount wasn't either.

Does anyone know if Friends and Family is available yet?

Any help would be great because if I can't get Friends and Family discount applies they ain't getting an Iphone.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as you get the iPhone 5 on contract from an O2 store directly, then you can get the 30% friends and family discount applied.

You cannot apply a 30% friends and family discount to an iPhone 5 took out on contract from O2 over the phone, or online via O2 website, or via a 3rd party such as Phones4U or Carphone Warehouse.

You are correct about O2 open code for iPhone 5 at the moment, but this is going to be reviewed again in January.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as you get the iPhone 5 on contract from an O2 store directly, then you can get the 30% friends and family discount applied.

You cannot apply a 30% friends and family discount to an iPhone 5 took out on contract from O2 over the phone, or online via O2 website, or via a 3rd party such as Phones4U or Carphone Warehouse.

You are correct about O2 open code for iPhone 5 at the moment, but this is going to be reviewed again in January.

Message 2 of 2