cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Track Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to ask what might seem obvious to some but o2 have sent me a text saying I'm eligible for a standard upgrade in March 2013 but I can Fast Track upgrade now for £0-00p. I'm on Simplicity paying £10-50 a month and using iphone 4. So what does this mean?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just looked at My O2; clicked on the fast upgrade link and there was no further information, plus it said I couldn't do it online. Whatever it is.  So I'll forget it for now but thanks for all the replies.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144286 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
It means you have a clause in your contract which allows you to upgrade early for free (lucky you) slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks but upgrade to what? A new iphone at £35+ a month - plus the cost of the phone?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144286 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
If you go into "MY O2" and click on the upgrade option it will tell you what you are able to get. If MY O2 doesn't tell you (sometimes doesn't on fast track upgrades) call CS for your options or use live chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You can of course stay as you are if you're happy with what you have now.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just looked at My O2; clicked on the fast upgrade link and there was no further information, plus it said I couldn't do it online. Whatever it is.  So I'll forget it for now but thanks for all the replies.

Message 6 of 6